Standard Grade Heat Shock Bovine Serum Albumin Powder
Heat Shocked Bovine Serum Albumin powdered uses a process of heat and pH adjustments to purify the product.
If you don’t require a powder version, we also have 30% BSA solutions of the highest quality.
Don’t fall for products of lesser quality that cost more.
We are a proud Texas manufacture of animal and human biologicals.
Technical Data Sheet: BAH63
- Color:——————————–Off white – Light brown
- Moisture:—————————-≤ 5.0%
- Product pH (4% solution in DI H2O): 5.0 – 5.4
- Heavy Metals:———————-≤ 20 ppm
- Albumin (electrophoresis):——≥ 96%
- Solubility (A 550nm):————-≤ 0.30
- Protein:——————————≥ 96%
This is a custom ordered product. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for deliverables.
Preferred: FedEx Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, 2-Day, and Ground
For other freight options please contact email@example.com
- Ambient packaging (no ice)
- Dry Ice keeps the product frozen
- Blue Ice (packs) keeps product cool
For any further questions, you may have, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Labels are for visual purposes only. Labels subject to geographic regions. Bottles are for visual purposes only.
Color subject to volume. Volume subject to concentration.