Standard grade Heat Shock Bovine Serum Albumin Powder
Heat Shocked Bovine Serum Albumin powdered uses a process of heat and pH adjustments to purify the product.
If you don’t require a powder version, we also have 30% BSA solutions of the highest quality.
Don’t fall for products of lesser quality that cost more.
We are a proud Texas manufacture of animal and human biologicals.
Technical Data Sheet: BAH62
Bovine Serum Albumin: Heat Shock
Method of purification: By a proprietary heat shock process.
Advantages: Equitech-Bio’s ultra-pure standard powder is available at a pH of 5.2 or neutralized to a pH of 7.0
Uses Nutrient and tissue culture media or as a protein standard.
Stability and storage: This BSA is stable for ≥ 5 years when stored at + 5° C +/- 3°C in sealed dry containers.
- Color:——————————–Off white – Light brown
- Moisture:—————————-≤ 5.0%
- Product pH (4% solution in DI H2O) 6.8 – 7.2
- Heavy Metals:———————-≤ 20 ppm
- Albumin (electrophoresis):——≥ 96%
- Solubility (A 550nm):————-≤ 0.30
- Protein:——————————≥ 96%
This is a custom ordered product. Price and lead time vary widely. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes.
- Ambient temperature (no ice)
- Dry Ice to keep the product frozen
- Blue Ice (packs) to keep product cool
FedEx Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, 2-Day, and Ground
For other freight options please contact email@example.com
Labels are for visual purposes only. Labels subject to geographic regions. Bottles are for visual purposes only.
Color subject to volume. Volume subject to concentration.