SMPC35 — Sterile Filtered Mouse Plasma with Sodium Citrate
Sterile filtered mouse plasma with sodium citrate
Collected from 8-12 week-old sexually mature mice (non-Swiss albino) that are free of common parasites. Plasma from other strains of mice is available by request.
- Sterility teste
- Sterile filtered to 0.2-micron absolute
- Hemoglobin <35mg/dl
- Physiochemical constituents measured to ensure lot to lot consistency
- Endotoxin testing available
- Mycoplasma testing available
- Storage conditions: -20° ± 5°C
The raw plasma from which this product is made has been tested negative for Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis, Ectromclia Virus (mousepox) and Epizootic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus.