Mouse Plasma with sodium citrate
Collected from 8-12 week-old sexually mature mice (non-Swiss albino) that are free of common parasites. Plasma from other strains of mice is available by request.
- Raw, non-sterile
- Hemoglobin <35 mg/dl
- Physiochemical constituents measured to ensure lot to lot consistency
- Endotoxin testing available
- Mycoplasma testing available
- Storage conditions: -20° ± 5°C
The raw plasma from which this product is made has been tested negative for Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis, Ectromclia Virus (mousepox), and Epizootic Hemorrhagic Fever Virus.
Technical Data Sheet
This is a custom ordered product. Price and lead time vary widely. Please contact email@example.com for quotes.
- Ambient temperature (no ice)
- Dry Ice to keep the product frozen
- Blue Ice (packs) to keep product cool
FedEx Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, 2-Day, and Ground
For other freight options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Labels are for visual purposes only. Labels subject to geographic regions. Bottles are for visual purposes only.
Color subject to volume. Volume subject to concentration.