Protease Free Heat Shock Bovine Serum Albumin Powder
Heat Shocked Bovine Serum Albumin powdered uses a process of heat and pH adjustments to purify the product.
If you don’t require a powder version, we also have 30% BSA solutions of the highest quality.
Don’t fall for products of lesser quality that cost more.
We are a proud Texas manufacture of animal and human biologicals.
Advantages: Equitech-BioÂ’s Protease Free Powder has non-detectable levels of residual protease activity by our test methods. Other enzyme activities are very low in this ultra pure product.
Uses: Excellent in RIA and ELISA and as a diluent or blocking agent. Protease free BSA is for cell culture production of proteins sensitive to protease activity. The product has no detectable protease activity.
Stability and storage: This BSA is stable for ≥ 5 years when stored at + 5° C +/- 3°C in sealed dry containers.
- Appearance: ————————–Powder
- Color————————————Off shade white
- Moisture:——————————-≤ 5.0%
- Ash:————————————–≤ 2.0%
- pH—————————————-6.8 Â– 7.2
- Heavy metals————————–≤10 ppm
- Albumin ———————————-≥ 98%
- Solubility (A 550nm):—————–≤ 0.15
- Color (A 404nm):———————-≤ 0.15
- Protein:———————————–≥ 96%
- Protease:——————————–not detected