Diagnostic Grade Heat Shock Bovine Serum Albumin Powder
Heat Shocked Bovine Serum Albumin powdered uses a process of heat and pH adjustments to purify the product. If you don’t require a powder version, we also have 30% BSA solutions of the highest quality.
Don’t fall for products of lesser quality that cost more. We are a proud Texas manufacture of animal and human biologicals.
Technical Data Sheet: BAH68
Diagnostic Grade BSA Powder
Method of purification:
Product is manufactured from USDA-certified US origin Bovine Plasma by a modified, proprietary heat-shock method to inactivate proteases. The product is further processed to remove lipids and other plasma proteins by a non-solvent procedure.
This Diagnostic Grade powder is designed to minimize analytes that cause background interference and those that cause inhibition in cell culture systems. The product contains low or non-detectable levels of endotoxin, bioburden, and Bovine IgG.
This can be used as a protein standard, diluent, conjugate, or enzyme stabilizer. It is also used for high-sensitivity immunoassays, cell culture, and hybridization studies.
Stability and storage:
This BSA is stable for ≥ 5 years when stored at + 5° C +/- 3°C in sealed dry containers.
- Appearance:—————————-Lyophilized powder
- Color:————————————-Off-white to tan
- Moisture:———————————≤ 5.0%
- Ash:—————————————≤ 3.0%
- pH:—————————————-6.5 Â– 7.5
- Heavy Metals:————————–≤ 20 ppm
- Albumin:———————————≥ 98.0%
- Protein:———————————-≥ 98.0%
- IgG:—————————————not detected
- Protease:——————————–not detected
- Endotoxin:——————————≤ 3.0 EU/mg
This is a custom ordered product. Price and lead time vary widely. Please contact email@example.com for quotes.
- Ambient temperature (no ice)
- Dry Ice to keep the product frozen
- Blue Ice (packs) to keep product cool
FedEx Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, 2-Day, and Ground
For other freight options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Labels are for visual purposes only. Labels subject to geographic regions. Bottles are for visual purposes only.
Color subject to volume. Volume subject to concentration.